After extensive work and over 25 years experience with the Spirit World and the topic of MEDIUMSHIP, these are my personal thoughts. There are certain boundaries and clarifications that must be made prior to the study of Mediumship. This is my life's work of My Soul and I take this work and this calling very seriously. In my humble opinion, a student that has this calling must study a minimum of five to seven years consistently under the supervision of a bonified Medium, prior to entertaining the idea of beginning their own circle formations.
This, of course, is dependent on their openness to this process.
The prospective students' responsibilities, in the opinion of the Foundation of One Light Guides All, are as follows:
1. To create a harmonious flow within the group, as we sit to experience the Spirit world,there ought to be a modicum of respect for each sitter, for yourself, those in the Spirit who gather to offer teachings to the group, and of course me the teacher. To that end I would highly recommend an intense focus on what we are to accomplish within each class. I would also suggest that you leave all other items or affairs of your life at the door before you enter the classroom. The focus is the Spirit and the Spirit World. You then would be honouring and respecting, and mindful that each sitter is a guest to what to participate in what is offered. Each participant would be attending these classes for the purpose of inner fulfillment via the instructions and methodologies of those in the Spirit world who work through my Mediumship.
2. One should always be mindful of cell phones being completely off, not on vibrate, entirely off! Also minimize the amount of perfume/cologne you wear as scent is very important when sensing an entity.
3. Be mindful that as we engage in further understanding of the Spirit within, and we cultivate a closer relationship with those who are guides to us, that the messages will get personal. Yet these personal messages are meant to assist you in your process of an evolving soul. Now, even if you may disagree with these messages, it would be highly advisable not to fight the deliverer of the message, that would bring disharmony!
4. Never use profanities within class formation, as these words hold immense negative energy. You leave that negative energy here within our space when you leave!
5. Be mindful that engaging in interaction with the Spirit world is a very serious endeavour, and must not be taken lightly, as I assure you those in the Spirit world that gather to assist you in your respective journeys, do take their work with you quite seriously despite the semblance of a sense of humour from time to time. To that end when I am offering an explanation to a sitter as to the symbols of their meditation, I would highly advise not to disrupt the explanation, by engaging in a conversation with another sitter. This again breaks the flow of energy and creates disharmony.
6. Lastly, I would like to suggest to you that when an individual decides to unfold their gifts of Mediumship, and they sit with a bonified Medium, it is that Medium that holds the energy for all the sitters to experience the magnificence of the Spirit World. One would be unequivocally working off of that Medium's cultivated energy, and the extensively cultivated energy held within that space.
Adhering to these very simple edicts would help to ensure harmony, and offer each of you an enlightened experience!
CODE OF CONDUCT FOR STUDENTS TO FOLLOW:
1. The student is responsible for their own due diligence in seeking out the appropriate teacher for themselves. In this case, if they feel that Vincent's approach resonates with them, then surrender to this process.
2. The student shall not bring in material not assigned or expect Vincent to endsorse another Medium's methodology. Vincent is not responsible to explain or discuss other Mediums' material (this remains the student's responsibility to seek out the appropriate author for explanations).
3. As Vincent is teaching the methodology expressed by his teachers, it is advisable to not bring up another Medium's ideologies for comparison, yet it is always best to follow what is given. Once again, Vincent is not responsible for teaching or explaining the methodology of another Medium or practitioner. Again, this remains the responsibility of the student.
4. Vincent does not solicit students. The Spirit World presents them to Vincent to learn about the Self via Mediumship, not to learn about being psychic.
5. The student shall understand that simply because you study Mediumship development classes with Vincent, this does not imply that you will have the same ability as Vincent. You will receive immense healing with each class, and your unique gift will undoubtedly unfold in your studies in its due course. It is always a good choice to practice patience, and to compare yourself to no one but yourself.
6. The student shall understand that we have created and continue to maintain a harmoniuos sanctuary, as well as a safe environment of positive energy for the exploration of the Self through Mediumship. We do not wish to attract negative energy to our cultivated place of peace. To that end we encourage all prospective students to engage in their studies with openness, patience, kindness, and love.
Still have questions about studying Mediumship Development Classes with Vincent Pace, Book a Consultation Today!
Be advised Vincent Pace and One Light Guides All do not endorse any practitioners unless by expressed written consent. Nor is Vincent responsible for any past students professional work after they have left his classes.
2005 - 2017 © One Light Guides All - Rights Res.
2005 - 2017 All Photography © Vincent Pace
Developed & Designed by Argenite Pace